Monday, January 18, 2010

☢☠☢ Purple Lust ☢☠☢

I am your reaper she cried;
Killing his soul for ultimate revenge.
The joker laughs six feet above
Watching you drown in your own blood.
Laughing as you swallow your last breathe.

The wicked shit gets you far.
Shadows threatened her by whispering their lust in her inner thought.
Cursed be your soul as you descend to hell.

Purple drips down her poison lips.
Royal and intimidating.
Her kiss of death leaving you heaving and impure .

Kill me now she begs;
For her existence is haunting his last breath.

Purple Lust
Purple Lust
Take me away.
Show me the death to your grave.

Take my soul and show me love
For I shall obey.

Purple Lust
Oh Purple Lust
Take me away.
Show me the key to your grave.

Purple Lust
Take me away.
For you shall not live another day.

Desiree Darnell ©

No comments: