Saturday, August 8, 2015

post tax free weekend work shift

Well shit. Today was quite interesting. I'm amazed at how well I took it. I have been trained to deal with some shit heads in some of  the shittiest places, that it made today seem chill.

Except for these two old twats. I hated these women.
Today I realized that old people can really be assholes, because they know nobody will punch them in their face. OHMYGOD.

So here's the story of the old women:
It was 10:45 pm, and we closed at 11 pm. I was working POS and I greeted these two older ladies. A coworker of mine sneaked up next to me and told me that she would help me bag. I was like "hell yeah, thanks man!" And then I realized why she came to help. This woman had so much stuff. SOMUCHSTUFF. And she had her friend with her...who also had a bunch of stuff. So there was a lot of stuff just piled  up on my counter. I was like "okay cool, I can handle this...it's not too bad." She was bad. The lady was a cranky old twat. And I disliked her. She was bossy and I wanted to tell her to stop being a twat, and to stop bossing her sweet little fragile friend around. These two ladies were up way passed their bed time. The best part is that they left their shopping carts out in the parking lot.

I wonder what someone did to piss her off today. Either that or she's playing the "I'm old, dont fuck with me" attitude.
Although she pissed me off, I still couldn't help but enjoy their shitty company.

If  I could rate today from being 1-5 of a shitty level, I'd give it a 2 (not very shitty at all).
But I'm pretty sure tomorrow's gonna suck.

No comments: